The wheelchair and the airplane need to be accessible, so look for:
- Is there an accessible loading zone with signage?
- Is there accessible parking with signage?
- Are there accessible message boards?
- Are the ticket counters accessible?
- Are there boarding counters accessible?
- Is there accessible seating in the boarding area?
- Are there assistive listening systems in boarding areas?
- Are there accessible toilets?
- Is there an accessible boarding ramp with a running slope of 8.3% maximum?
- Is there an accessible boarding ramp handrail with a height of 34-38 inches?
Report your finding to us here.